About i7 Summit
"Avisé Partners was initially created with the vision and passion to help both emerging growth companies be successful in Europe and in the US, and also help European and American enterprises gain valuable access to those companies.
It is now at the crossroads of innovation and globalization ecosystems, putting the entrepreneur at the center of a new business development model where partnerships, financing and networking begin all success stories.
We’ve developed extensive networks of contacts over the years. Those networks, combined with our operational experience, allow us to deliver great value to companies willing to go global. The i7 Summit is the reflection of a market place where the main players are innovators, mentors, financers, entrepreneurs, and stakeholders."
At the next edition of the i7 Summit, a group of selected participants who are active in supporting the technology, innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystems will engage in intensive discussions, professionally moderated workshops and taskforces.
The i7 Summit is about seven goals and values our community will pursue together:
- Impact: having a real positive impact on Society (social entrepreneurs and disruptive business models);
- Innovation: ICT, new technologies and models and their leading role in fostering economic, environmental and social sustainability;
- Investment: i-7 showcases the best in entrepreneurship-led value creation from start-up to Fortune 500;
- Interactivity: Tailored one-on-one matchmaking, networking opportunities but also group discussions on issues generated by the community of i-7 participants and speakers;
- Influence: the key influencers are coming to i-7, raising the awareness about innovation policy and practice in securing competitive economies and durable prosperity;
- Integration: Funds, VC partners, name brands and major players seeking breakthrough thinking and breakthrough projects in horizontal synergies across sectors;
- Inclusion: International participants from around the world: philanthropists, SMB/Es, start-ups, micro-financiers, NGOs, investors, large enterprises, research labs, top educational institutions, leaders etc…
The i7 Summit serves two main purposes:
it is a high-level business development and fundraising matchmaking event focused on bringing together the most promising technology companies with those that can make them succeed
and it is a forum to share latest trends, best practices and to reflect on how to make a positive impact on Society.
The format and the content are designed to support the i7 Summit promise. The i7 Summit organizer is committed to creating an environment for collaboration, relationship building and a sense of ownership for the participants. The objective of the learning, debate and sector-focused roundtables held in rotation with the presentations and deal-making events of the three-day summit is to enhance understanding, and to create connections among the key actors of the international innovation and venture network.
About the organizer
Avisé Partners is an advisory firm with 18 years of experience in helping private technology companies from Europe and the US to start or accelerate their business on both side of the Atlantic. Through events, market studies, business development, interim management, fund raising and acquisitions advisory, it supported the expansion of over 100 European and American technology companies.
Over the years, Avisé Partners has built a strong network with leading business and technology executives. Using its networks in a collective fashion, Avisé Partners has a track record of producing successful strategic events including the 2005 French Tech Showcase in California, the 2007, 2008 and 2009 Global Tech Showcase in La Baule, France, the 2008 and 2009 Euro Tech Showcase in California and the 2010 i7 Summit in Chantilly, France.
For more information about Avisé Partners, please visit: www.avisepartners.com
The i7 Summit team can be reached at +1-415-568-2160 or by email at email@example.com.